UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. UTRUST has a total market cap of $9.89 million and $304,453.00 worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One UTRUST token can now be purchased for $0.0220 or 0.00000610 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, Ethfinex and OKEx. During the last week, UTRUST has traded 9.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008926 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $75.50 or 0.02098255 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00181458 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.63 or 0.00212066 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028256 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.84 or 0.00495704 BTC.
UTRUST’s genesis date was August 28th, 2017. UTRUST’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. UTRUST’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for UTRUST is utrust.com. The Reddit community for UTRUST is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for UTRUST is medium.com/@UTRUST.
Buying and Selling UTRUST
UTRUST can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Ethfinex, IDEX, HitBTC, Huobi and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UTRUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UTRUST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UTRUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.