DaxxCoin (CURRENCY:DAXX) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. DaxxCoin has a market cap of $57,968.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of DaxxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, DaxxCoin has traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DaxxCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $117.11 or 0.03260352 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00120544 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
DaxxCoin (CRYPTO:DAXX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 7th, 2017. DaxxCoin’s total supply is 545,891,780 coins and its circulating supply is 520,891,780 coins. DaxxCoin’s official Twitter account is @daxxcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here. DaxxCoin’s official website is daxxcoin.org.
Buying and Selling DaxxCoin
DaxxCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DaxxCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DaxxCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DaxxCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DaxxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DaxxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.