Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 20th. Desire has a market capitalization of $27,704.00 and approximately $5,706.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Desire has traded down 1.8% against the US dollar. One Desire coin can currently be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000120 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Mercatox, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,589.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.09 or 0.03264941 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $122.67 or 0.03417137 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $31.18 or 0.00868611 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $44.08 or 0.01227860 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00120480 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.43 or 0.01460404 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.28 or 0.00314302 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00011205 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
DSR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 7,035,517 coins and its circulating supply is 6,435,517 coins. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com.
Buying and Selling Desire
Desire can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Mercatox and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.