Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. One Uquid Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0597 or 0.00001654 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates, Livecoin, OOOBTC and TOPBTC. Uquid Coin has a market cap of $596,912.00 and approximately $400,685.00 worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Uquid Coin has traded 7.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $450.05 or 0.12467898 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00029161 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00001197 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00001351 BTC.
About Uquid Coin
Uquid Coin is a token. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Uquid Coin is medium.com/@uquidcoin. Uquid Coin’s official website is uquidcoin.com. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Uquid Coin Token Trading
Uquid Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, CoinExchange, OOOBTC, IDEX, Livecoin, Exrates and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uquid Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Uquid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.