ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded up 3.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 4th. ZCore has a market capitalization of $527,849.00 and $10,149.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCore coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00005270 BTC on major exchanges including $5.60, $24.68, $32.15 and $50.98. During the last seven days, ZCore has traded down 7.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000835 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000037 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
ZCore (ZCR) is a coin. ZCore’s total supply is 2,898,490 coins. ZCore’s official Twitter account is @ZCoreCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZCore is zcore.cash.
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $33.94, $51.55, $7.50, $18.94, $10.39, $20.33, $24.43, $50.98, $13.77, $32.15 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.