Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded up 7.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 8th. During the last seven days, Bonpay has traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar. Bonpay has a total market capitalization of $209,377.00 and $11,272.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bonpay token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0185 or 0.00000507 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-CEX and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008474 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027480 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.66 or 0.00236868 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.57 or 0.01820768 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00207183 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027836 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011921 BTC.
Bonpay’s genesis date was October 1st, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. Bonpay’s official message board is medium.com/@bonpay. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bonpay’s official website is bonpay.com.
Bonpay Token Trading
Bonpay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-CEX and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bonpay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bonpay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.