Valuto (CURRENCY:VLU) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 9th. Valuto has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $91.00 worth of Valuto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Valuto has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar. One Valuto coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00017598 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00002257 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 123.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000499 BTC.
Valuto (VLU) is a coin. Valuto’s total supply is 35,880,600 coins. The official website for Valuto is valuto.io. Valuto’s official Twitter account is @Valuto_io.
Buying and Selling Valuto
Valuto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Valuto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Valuto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Valuto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Valuto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Valuto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.