Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Fusion token can now be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00008818 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, Hotbit, Ethfinex and IDEX. During the last seven days, Fusion has traded up 6.6% against the dollar. Fusion has a market capitalization of $9.49 million and approximately $166,746.00 worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00054007 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Fusion Token Profile
Fusion (FSN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 20th, 2018. Fusion’s total supply is 57,344,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,704,811 tokens. Fusion’s official message board is medium.com/@fusionprotocol. The official website for Fusion is fusion.org. Fusion’s official Twitter account is @FusionFSN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Fusion is /r/FusionFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Fusion
Fusion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Bibox, IDEX, Cobinhood, Ethfinex and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.