Haven Protocol (CURRENCY:XHV) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 11th. One Haven Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00006421 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Haven Protocol has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar. Haven Protocol has a market cap of $1.71 million and approximately $53,792.00 worth of Haven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,663.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $122.30 or 0.03338077 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.55 or 0.01215944 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $124.08 or 0.03385422 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.93 or 0.01335110 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00112524 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.72 or 0.01383990 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.61 or 0.00289474 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Haven Protocol Profile
XHV is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 21st, 2018. Haven Protocol’s total supply is 7,286,551 coins. Haven Protocol’s official website is havenprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Haven Protocol is /r/havenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Haven Protocol’s official Twitter account is @HavenProtocol.
Haven Protocol Coin Trading
Haven Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Haven Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Haven Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Haven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Haven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Haven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.