NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 11th. NoLimitCoin has a total market cap of $2.28 million and approximately $10,614.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0108 or 0.00000296 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. In the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded 16% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00065742 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002797 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000070 BTC.
NoLimitCoin Coin Profile
NLC2 is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 11th, 2016. NoLimitCoin’s total supply is 210,579,260 coins. The Reddit community for NoLimitCoin is /r/nolimitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NoLimitCoin’s official website is nolimitcoin.org. NoLimitCoin’s official Twitter account is @NoLimitCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NoLimitCoin
NoLimitCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit, HitBTC, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NoLimitCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.