A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Saputo (TSE: SAP):
- 2/8/2019 – Saputo had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$43.00 to C$44.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 2/8/2019 – Saputo had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$42.00 to C$43.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/8/2019 – Saputo had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$42.00 to C$44.00.
- 1/29/2019 – Saputo had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$44.00 to C$43.00.
- 1/23/2019 – Saputo had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$44.00 to C$43.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/21/2019 – Saputo had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$48.00 to C$46.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
TSE SAP traded down C$0.69 during trading hours on Monday, reaching C$40.68. 285,414 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 457,840. Saputo Inc. has a 52-week low of C$35.56 and a 52-week high of C$45.76. The stock has a market cap of $16.08 billion and a P/E ratio of 21.08. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 52.20, a current ratio of 1.95 and a quick ratio of 0.86.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, March 15th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, March 5th will be paid a dividend of $0.165 per share. The ex-dividend date is Monday, March 4th. This represents a $0.66 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.62%. Saputo’s dividend payout ratio is currently 33.68%.
In other news, Director Diane Nyisztor acquired 900 shares of Saputo stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 13th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of C$39.01 per share, for a total transaction of C$35,109.00.
Saputo Inc produces, markets, and distributes dairy products in Canada, the United States, Argentina, Australia, and internationally. It offers cheese products, including mozzarella and cheddar; specialty cheese, such as ricotta, provolone, parmesan, goat cheese, feta, and havarti; fine cheese, such as brie and camembert; other cheese, including brick, colby, farmer, munster, monterey jack, fresh curd, and processed cheese; and butter.
Recommended Story: What factors cause inflation to rise?
Receive News & Ratings for Saputo Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Saputo Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.