Vezt (CURRENCY:VZT) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 11th. In the last seven days, Vezt has traded down 65.3% against the US dollar. One Vezt token can now be bought for $0.0063 or 0.00000185 BTC on major exchanges including COSS and Liquid. Vezt has a total market capitalization of $515,827.00 and $0.00 worth of Vezt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $467.70 or 0.12782990 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00002389 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00030081 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000806 BTC.
Vezt Token Profile
Vezt (VZT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Vezt’s total supply is 125,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 81,395,683 tokens. Vezt’s official Twitter account is @veztinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Vezt’s official website is vezt.co. The official message board for Vezt is medium.com/@vezt.
Vezt Token Trading
Vezt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vezt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vezt should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vezt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vezt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vezt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.