WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, WorldCoin has traded flat against the dollar. WorldCoin has a total market capitalization of $498,925.00 and $0.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WorldCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 77.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00025997 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 40.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
WorldCoin Coin Profile
WDC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. WorldCoin’s official message board is forum.worldcoin.global. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WorldCoin’s official website is worldcoin.global.
WorldCoin Coin Trading
WorldCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WorldCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WorldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.