Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded down 4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. Gems has a market capitalization of $1.11 million and approximately $16,329.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gems token can now be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Fatbtc. Over the last week, Gems has traded 10.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008075 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00002275 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00269915 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.68 or 0.01648068 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.71 or 0.00218436 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025427 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Gems launched on January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,147,488,025 tokens. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol. Gems ‘s official website is gems.org. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg. Gems ‘s official message board is blog.gems.org.
Buying and Selling Gems
Gems can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gems should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gems using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.