Exosis (CURRENCY:EXO) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Exosis has traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Exosis has a market capitalization of $84,590.00 and $44,313.00 worth of Exosis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Exosis coin can now be purchased for $0.47 or 0.00012010 BTC on exchanges including Escodex, Exrates and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,912.18 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.17 or 0.03431703 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $56.92 or 0.01455862 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.97 or 0.03298568 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $51.24 or 0.01310522 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00111093 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.53 or 0.01343642 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.66 or 0.00323747 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000365 BTC.
Exosis (EXO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Exosis hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 30th, 2018. Exosis’ total supply is 345,147 coins and its circulating supply is 180,147 coins. Exosis’ official message board is forum.exosis.org. Exosis’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Exosis is www.exosis.org.
Exosis Coin Trading
Exosis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Escodex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Exosis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Exosis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Exosis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Exosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Exosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.