Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded up 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 12th. Indicoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1,170.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Indicoin token can now be bought for $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Indicoin has traded up 16.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00020491 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00072617 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000221 BTC.
INDI uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 15th, 2017. Indicoin’s total supply is 360,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Indicoin is /r/INDICOIN. Indicoin’s official website is www.indicoin.org.in. Indicoin’s official Twitter account is @Indi_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Indicoin Token Trading
Indicoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Indicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indicoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Indicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.