AgaveCoin (CURRENCY:AGVC) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last week, AgaveCoin has traded 71.1% lower against the dollar. AgaveCoin has a market capitalization of $180,270.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of AgaveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AgaveCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000080 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, SouthXchange and Sistemkoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007978 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00388057 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002759 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.60 or 0.01700736 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00235045 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00001587 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004988 BTC.
AgaveCoin Token Profile
AgaveCoin’s total supply is 35,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 60,853,341 tokens. AgaveCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AgaveCoin is www.agavecoin.org.
Buying and Selling AgaveCoin
AgaveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Crex24 and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AgaveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AgaveCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AgaveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AgaveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AgaveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.