Creatio (CURRENCY:XCRE) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 14th. Creatio has a market cap of $39,016.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Creatio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creatio coin can currently be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Creatio has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00061393 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003897 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000111 BTC.
Creatio is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 20th, 2016. Creatio’s total supply is 20,520,514 coins. Creatio’s official website is xcreatio.com. Creatio’s official Twitter account is @creatioteam.
Buying and Selling Creatio
Creatio can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creatio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creatio should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creatio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creatio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creatio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.