Save Environment Token (CURRENCY:SET) traded down 11.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Save Environment Token has a market capitalization of $204,549.00 and approximately $5,119.00 worth of Save Environment Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Save Environment Token token can now be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00005706 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, Save Environment Token has traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $640.12 or 0.16345732 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003487 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00046613 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00001262 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
Save Environment Token Token Profile
Save Environment Token (SET) is a token. It launched on July 5th, 2018. Save Environment Token’s total supply is 55,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 915,363 tokens. The official website for Save Environment Token is www.set4earth.com. Save Environment Token’s official Twitter account is @securosys.
Buying and Selling Save Environment Token
Save Environment Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Save Environment Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Save Environment Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Save Environment Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Save Environment Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Save Environment Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.