Espers (CURRENCY:ESP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. Over the last week, Espers has traded down 16.7% against the dollar. One Espers coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptohub. Espers has a market capitalization of $1.49 million and $55.00 worth of Espers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.78 or 0.02298177 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.63 or 0.00496716 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00021891 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00011854 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00024679 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00021551 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00011274 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Espers Coin Profile
Espers (CRYPTO:ESP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the HMQ1725 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 12th, 2016. Espers’ total supply is 22,888,373,670 coins. Espers’ official Twitter account is @CryptoCoderz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Espers is /r/esperscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Espers is espers.io.
Buying and Selling Espers
Espers can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Espers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Espers should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Espers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Espers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Espers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.