Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 15th. One Gems token can now be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular exchanges including Fatbtc and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Gems has traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar. Gems has a market cap of $1.06 million and $9,222.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.22 or 0.00385129 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025518 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.85 or 0.01716312 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00235926 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 61.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00002490 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005047 BTC.
Gems ‘s genesis date was January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,147,488,025 tokens. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg. The official website for Gems is gems.org. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol. The official message board for Gems is blog.gems.org.
Gems Token Trading
Gems can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gems should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gems using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.