ICO OpenLedger (CURRENCY:ICOO) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. Over the last seven days, ICO OpenLedger has traded flat against the US dollar. ICO OpenLedger has a market capitalization of $53,125.00 and $0.00 worth of ICO OpenLedger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ICO OpenLedger token can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00002973 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007956 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.18 or 0.00384549 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002712 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025528 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.80 or 0.01691839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00237281 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 95.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003128 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005013 BTC.
ICO OpenLedger Token Profile
ICO OpenLedger’s total supply is 465,952 tokens. ICO OpenLedger’s official website is icoo.io. The Reddit community for ICO OpenLedger is /r/OpenLedgerDEX. ICO OpenLedger’s official Twitter account is @icoo_io.
ICO OpenLedger Token Trading
ICO OpenLedger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICO OpenLedger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICO OpenLedger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICO OpenLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICO OpenLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICO OpenLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.