PureVidz (CURRENCY:VIDZ) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. PureVidz has a total market cap of $34,338.00 and $0.00 worth of PureVidz was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PureVidz coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. During the last week, PureVidz has traded 21.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00001666 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PureVidz Coin Profile
VIDZ is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on November 29th, 2016. PureVidz’s total supply is 125,279,775 coins. The official website for PureVidz is purevidz.net. PureVidz’s official Twitter account is @PureVidz.
PureVidz Coin Trading
PureVidz can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PureVidz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PureVidz should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PureVidz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PureVidz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PureVidz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.