Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. During the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded 5.9% higher against the US dollar. One Ether Zero coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00002657 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, DigiFinex, EXX and Cryptopia. Ether Zero has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $62,324.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $143.07 or 0.03523108 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00112281 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005484 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Ether Zero Profile
Ether Zero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 194,000,000 coins. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org. Ether Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@etherzero.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, DigiFinex, Hotbit and EXX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.