FREE Coin (CURRENCY:FREE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. FREE Coin has a market capitalization of $8.99 million and approximately $15,438.00 worth of FREE Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FREE Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and Token Store. During the last week, FREE Coin has traded down 15.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007898 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00392515 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025157 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $67.77 or 0.01685862 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00232542 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00001864 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004885 BTC.
FREE Coin Profile
FREE Coin’s launch date was April 5th, 2018. FREE Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,700,200,594,990 tokens. FREE Coin’s official website is www.FREEcoin.technology. FREE Coin’s official Twitter account is @THE_FREE_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FREE Coin
FREE Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Token Store. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FREE Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FREE Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FREE Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FREE Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FREE Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.