Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded down 11.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded up 11.6% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Scrypt has a total market cap of $315,869.00 and $116.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0179 or 0.00000443 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00016649 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000341 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Profile
BTCS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official website is bitcoinscrypt.io.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Scrypt should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.