Opacity (CURRENCY:OPQ) traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. Opacity has a total market cap of $1.79 million and approximately $9,963.00 worth of Opacity was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Opacity has traded 3% higher against the US dollar. One Opacity token can now be bought for about $0.0217 or 0.00000533 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007848 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.50 or 0.00381267 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025005 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.00 or 0.01647738 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00227249 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00001726 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004785 BTC.
Opacity Token Profile
Opacity’s launch date was November 5th, 2018. Opacity’s total supply is 130,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,449,082 tokens. The official website for Opacity is opacity.io. Opacity’s official Twitter account is @Opacity_Storage. The Reddit community for Opacity is /r/opacity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Opacity is medium.com/opacity-storage.
Opacity Token Trading
Opacity can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opacity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opacity should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Opacity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opacity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opacity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.