AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. Over the last week, AdHive has traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. AdHive has a total market capitalization of $336,637.00 and $7,497.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AdHive token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000063 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 27.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
ADH is a token. It launched on April 10th, 2018. AdHive’s total supply is 392,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 131,376,614 tokens. The official website for AdHive is adhive.tv. AdHive’s official Twitter account is @AdhiveTv and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AdHive is /r/AdhiveTv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdHive’s official message board is medium.com/@AdHiveTV.
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.