Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 20th. Bismuth has a total market capitalization of $3.25 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bismuth coin can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Bismuth has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00017367 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00063122 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000040 BTC.
BIS uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 16,133,748 coins and its circulating supply is 15,284,615 coins. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bismuth’s official website is bismuth.cz. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.