EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 20th. One EchoLink token can currently be purchased for about $0.0036 or 0.00000088 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, Hotbit, HitBTC and Huobi. EchoLink has a market capitalization of $1.33 million and approximately $188,355.00 worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, EchoLink has traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $706.54 or 0.17326556 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00067303 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003079 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00001333 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
EchoLink is a token. It launched on January 20th, 2018. EchoLink’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 372,810,007 tokens. The official website for EchoLink is echolink.info. The Reddit community for EchoLink is /r/EchoLinkInfo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EchoLink’s official message board is medium.com/@EchoLinkInfo. EchoLink’s official Twitter account is @EchoLinkInfo1.
Buying and Selling EchoLink
EchoLink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LBank, Huobi and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EchoLink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EchoLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.