Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. One Helium coin can now be purchased for $0.0356 or 0.00000874 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia. Helium has a market capitalization of $348,448.00 and $4.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Helium has traded 20.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00032369 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00039358 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00009993 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00001175 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00008554 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00001440 BTC.
Helium uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 10,133,456 coins and its circulating supply is 9,785,076 coins. Helium’s official website is heliumchain.org. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Helium Coin Trading
Helium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Helium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Helium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.