Ifoods Chain (CURRENCY:IFOOD) traded down 9.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 20th. One Ifoods Chain token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin and Allcoin. Ifoods Chain has a total market cap of $838,494.00 and $378.00 worth of Ifoods Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ifoods Chain has traded 19.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007813 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00373358 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002728 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.85 or 0.01635734 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00229825 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004792 BTC.
About Ifoods Chain
Ifoods Chain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,499,999,990 tokens. Ifoods Chain’s official Twitter account is @IfoodsL. The official message board for Ifoods Chain is www.ifoodschain.io/#/News. The official website for Ifoods Chain is www.ifoodschain.io.
Ifoods Chain Token Trading
Ifoods Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin and Allcoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ifoods Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ifoods Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ifoods Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ifoods Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ifoods Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.