Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. Linda has a market cap of $3.96 million and $8,005.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Linda has traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Linda coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, Cryptopia, Graviex and Nanex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 32.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00001373 BTC.
- AllSafe (SAFE) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Linda Coin Profile
Linda (CRYPTO:LINDA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 4th, 2017. Linda’s total supply is 12,536,446,128 coins and its circulating supply is 12,258,691,326 coins. Linda’s official Twitter account is @Lindaproject. Linda’s official website is lindacoin.com.
Buying and Selling Linda
Linda can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, YoBit, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha, Graviex, BitFlip, CoinExchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linda should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.