MetaHash (CURRENCY:MHC) traded 12.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. MetaHash has a total market cap of $17.90 million and approximately $3.17 million worth of MetaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MetaHash coin can now be bought for about $0.0489 or 0.00001245 BTC on exchanges including BitForex and KuCoin. During the last seven days, MetaHash has traded 44.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007824 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.32 or 0.00375428 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002733 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024767 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.77 or 0.01636784 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00228931 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00001739 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004799 BTC.
MetaHash’s genesis date was May 29th, 2018. MetaHash’s total supply is 2,840,508,779 coins and its circulating supply is 366,100,822 coins. MetaHash’s official website is metahash.org. The official message board for MetaHash is medium.com/@themetahash. MetaHash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MetaHash
MetaHash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MetaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MetaHash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MetaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MetaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MetaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.