Pulse (CURRENCY:PULSE) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. Over the last seven days, Pulse has traded up 11.4% against the US dollar. Pulse has a market cap of $65,141.00 and $0.00 worth of Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pulse coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000052 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Kambria (KAT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Golfcoin (GOLF) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LanaCoin (LANA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PosEx (PEX) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- BioBar (BIOB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Psilocybin (PSY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000301 BTC.
Pulse Coin Profile
Pulse is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256D hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2015. Pulse’s total supply is 14,298,972 coins. Pulse’s official Twitter account is @PulseCrypto. The official website for Pulse is pulseproject.pw.
Pulse Coin Trading
Pulse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pulse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.