Qora (CURRENCY:QORA) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. Qora has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Qora was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qora coin can currently be bought for $0.33 or 0.00004860 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Qora has traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded down 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00001872 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Qora (QORA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 19th, 2014. Qora’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins. Qora’s official message board is forum.qora.tech. Qora’s official website is qora.org. Qora’s official Twitter account is @qoracoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Qora
Qora can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qora directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qora should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qora using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qora Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qora and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.