ArcticCoin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 21st. One ArcticCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, ArcticCoin has traded down 25.5% against the dollar. ArcticCoin has a market cap of $1.04 million and approximately $1,846.00 worth of ArcticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00022181 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000736 BTC.
ArcticCoin Coin Profile
ArcticCoin (CRYPTO:ARC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 24th, 2014. ArcticCoin’s total supply is 24,759,842 coins. ArcticCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ArcticCoin is arcticcoin.org.
ArcticCoin Coin Trading
ArcticCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArcticCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArcticCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ArcticCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArcticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArcticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.