Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded down 27.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 21st. One Blacer Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.90 or 0.00072048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Blacer Coin has a total market cap of $476,011.00 and approximately $26,862.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Blacer Coin has traded 59.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00056972 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00066813 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007101 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Blacer Coin Profile
Blacer Coin (BLCR) is a coin. Blacer Coin’s total supply is 831,616 coins and its circulating supply is 164,249 coins. The official website for Blacer Coin is blacercoin.com. The Reddit community for Blacer Coin is /r/BlacerCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blacer Coin’s official Twitter account is @BlacerCoins.
Blacer Coin Coin Trading
Blacer Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Escodex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blacer Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blacer Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.