Condensate (CURRENCY:RAIN) traded down 11.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 21st. Condensate has a total market cap of $257,591.00 and approximately $398.00 worth of Condensate was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Condensate has traded 24.8% lower against the US dollar. One Condensate coin can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.47 or 0.02272641 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010569 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00005898 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005679 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00001991 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00001208 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Condensate (RAIN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 30th, 2017. Condensate’s total supply is 640,337,870 coins. Condensate’s official Twitter account is @condensate_rain. The official website for Condensate is condensate.co. The official message board for Condensate is www.rainblog.de.
Condensate Coin Trading
Condensate can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condensate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Condensate should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Condensate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Condensate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Condensate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.