Evil Coin (CURRENCY:EVIL) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 21st. One Evil Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000042 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Evil Coin has a total market cap of $35,665.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Evil Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Evil Coin has traded up 23.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00013586 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
About Evil Coin
Evil Coin (EVIL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2015. Evil Coin’s total supply is 21,020,383 coins. The official website for Evil Coin is evilcoin.xyz. Evil Coin’s official Twitter account is @Evil_Coin.
Buying and Selling Evil Coin
Evil Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Evil Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Evil Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Evil Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Evil Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Evil Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.