EZToken (CURRENCY:EZT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 20th. EZToken has a market cap of $311,089.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of EZToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EZToken token can currently be bought for about $0.0270 or 0.00000674 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Liquid. During the last week, EZToken has traded 247.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007818 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00377032 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002741 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024802 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.76 or 0.01637462 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00228685 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004804 BTC.
EZToken’s launch date was December 22nd, 2017. EZToken’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,505,000 tokens. EZToken’s official website is ico.ezpos.io. EZToken’s official Twitter account is @eztoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EZToken
EZToken can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EZToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EZToken should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EZToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EZToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EZToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.