SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 21st. During the last seven days, SpectrumNetwork has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. SpectrumNetwork has a total market cap of $0.00 and $572.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SpectrumNetwork token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Coinlim and EtherFlyer.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4,030.23 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $136.50 or 0.03392830 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $59.11 or 0.01469246 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.17 or 0.03831801 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.71 or 0.01334972 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00119903 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.20 or 0.01396927 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.05 or 0.00324476 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000315 BTC.
SpectrumNetwork Token Profile
SpectrumNetwork is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official message board for SpectrumNetwork is medium.com/@spectrumnetwork. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SpectrumNetwork is /r/SpectrumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpectrumNetwork’s official website is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com.
SpectrumNetwork Token Trading
SpectrumNetwork can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherFlyer and Coinlim. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpectrumNetwork should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SpectrumNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.