TrustPlus (CURRENCY:TRUST) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 20th. Over the last week, TrustPlus has traded 44.4% lower against the dollar. TrustPlus has a total market cap of $135,275.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of TrustPlus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrustPlus coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014312 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00001283 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 94.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000095 BTC.
TrustPlus (TRUST) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 21st, 2014. TrustPlus’ total supply is 34,864,901 coins. TrustPlus’ official Twitter account is @TrustPlus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TrustPlus is trustplus.com.
TrustPlus Coin Trading
TrustPlus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustPlus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrustPlus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TrustPlus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrustPlus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustPlus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.