Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 22nd. One Breakout coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0284 or 0.00000706 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Breakout has a total market cap of $537,934.00 and $300.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Breakout has traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007252 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003276 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 35.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Breakout is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 15th, 2015. Breakout’s total supply is 18,949,258 coins. Breakout’s official website is www.breakoutcoin.com. The Reddit community for Breakout is /r/breakoutcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Breakout’s official Twitter account is @BreakoutGaming and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Breakout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Breakout should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.