Engine (CURRENCY:EGCC) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 22nd. One Engine coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $13.77, $20.33, $18.94 and $51.55. Engine has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $3,706.00 worth of Engine was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Engine has traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $728.08 or 0.18104531 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00062738 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002980 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00001310 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
Engine (EGCC) is a coin. It was first traded on February 1st, 2018. Engine’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins. The official website for Engine is www.egcchain.com. Engine’s official Twitter account is @enginechainegcc.
Engine Coin Trading
Engine can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $24.68, $33.94, $5.60, $18.94, $51.55, $50.98, $10.39, $32.15, $7.50, $13.77 and $24.43. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Engine directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Engine should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Engine using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Engine Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Engine and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.