Iridium (CURRENCY:IRD) traded up 16.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 22nd. One Iridium coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000100 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and TradeOgre. Iridium has a total market cap of $65,364.00 and approximately $87.00 worth of Iridium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Iridium has traded up 22.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007745 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00378178 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002695 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025104 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.52 or 0.01654314 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00229383 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00001658 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004940 BTC.
Iridium Coin Profile
Iridium’s total supply is 16,281,517 coins. The official website for Iridium is ird.cash. The Reddit community for Iridium is /r/IridiumCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iridium’s official Twitter account is @iridiumCash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Iridium
Iridium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iridium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Iridium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Iridium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Iridium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iridium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.