Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 64.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 23rd. One Centurion coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ExcambrioRex, Crex24 and YoBit. During the last week, Centurion has traded up 26.6% against the U.S. dollar. Centurion has a total market capitalization of $26,879.00 and $30.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00012794 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 38.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00001973 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Centurion (CNT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ExcambrioRex, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.