Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 9.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 23rd. Over the last seven days, Cred has traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Cred token can currently be bought for about $0.0169 or 0.00000421 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, OKEx and Gate.io. Cred has a market cap of $8.57 million and $725,362.00 worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007746 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.94 or 0.00372752 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025113 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.62 or 0.01661598 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00230624 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00001665 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005157 BTC.
Cred’s launch date was April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 507,731,262 tokens. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cred’s official website is www.mycred.io.
Cred Token Trading
Cred can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, UEX, Huobi, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Bilaxy, DDEX, Bibox and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cred should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cred using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.