Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 23rd. In the last week, Maker has traded 5.1% higher against the dollar. One Maker token can currently be purchased for approximately $732.14 or 0.18212118 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, DDEX, Gate.io and Switcheo Network. Maker has a market capitalization of $732.14 million and $1.80 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00061645 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002982 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001427 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00022800 BTC.
Maker (MKR) is a token. Its launch date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, DDEX, Gate.io, OKEx, Kyber Network, Radar Relay, IDEX, OasisDEX, BitMart, Kucoin, GOPAX, Bibox, CoinMex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.