Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 23rd. One Universa token can now be bought for about $0.0042 or 0.00000103 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Cobinhood, Livecoin and Ethfinex. During the last seven days, Universa has traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Universa has a total market cap of $7.69 million and $76,577.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007753 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.19 or 0.00377445 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025036 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.19 or 0.01669305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00233939 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001640 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005013 BTC.
Universa launched on January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News. The official website for Universa is www.universa.io. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Universa’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN.
Universa Token Trading
Universa can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinBene, Ethfinex and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universa should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Universa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.